Texas Auto Insurance
Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Georgetown
Since 1955, Contractors Insurance Services has been providing service with a personalized touch and insurance products at a fair price to our Texas clients in Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown and San Marcos. We understand your business and family insurance needs and pride ourselves on offering customer service second to none.
We represent your interests. At Contractors Insurance Services, we have relationships with over 30 companies for the right coverage and best price. Whether you are looking for car, commercial auto or SR22 insurance, we can match you with a customized plan designed for your unique situation.
No one has time to be an insurance expert. At Contractors Insurance Services we make having insurance easier. You can make your payments in our office, over the phone or online. Ask us to re-shop your policy when you renew or make changes. Call or e-mail us today and let us go to work for you.
Keep Austin Insured. Se habla Español!
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.