Texas Motorcycle Insurance
Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Georgetown
Since 1955, Contractors Insurance Services has been providing service with a personalized touch and insurance products at a fair price to our Texas clients in Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown and San Marcos. We understand your business and family insurance needs and pride ourselves on offering customer service second to none.
We represent your interests. At Contractors Insurance Services, we have relationships with over 30 companies for the right coverage and best price. Whether you are looking for home, auto or motorcycle coverage or insurance to protect your business, commercial or trucking interests, we can match you with a customized plan designed for your unique situation.
No one has time to be an insurance expert. At Contractors Insurance Services we make having insurance easier. You can make your payments in our office, over the phone or online. Ask us to re-shop your policy when you renew or make changes. Call or e-mail us today and let us go to work for you.
Keep Austin Insured. Se habla Español!
Why do you need insurance for your motorcycle?
You'll enjoy being out on the open road even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or a passenger is injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your motorcycle may be one of your most prized possessions. It deserves special protection.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can I afford to pay if my motorcycle is in an accident, damaged or stolen? (Ask your agent what your cost savings would be if you raised your deductible.)
- What discounts and programs are available? (Ask about discounts for taking safety classes or having multiple policies. You may also save money if your motorcycle is stored in a garage or if you belong to a motorcycle association.)
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?